Enjoy engaging, interactive, and award-winning curriculum at The Bridge School!
The Bridge School is raising the bar with modern, exciting coursework developed especially for our students by StrongMind, our curriculum and technology partner. Each course is rigorous, research-based and contains captivating multimedia elements to help students build critical knowledge and become college and career ready.
We offer immersive Core Courses, both General and Honors, as well as a variety of Electives that elevate the student experience and challenge the way they think. Our robust digital curriculum empowers and supports students no matter where they are in their journey.
Broad Range of Courses with Complete Flexibility and Personalization
By combining our advanced learning management software with our certified and passionate teachers, we are able to provide a personalized online educational experience to every student that joins us.
- Our AP courses meet the national standards that are used to approve these courses and assessments.
- Over 260 high school courses, test prep and GED prep courses are available.
- Courses are available online 24/7/365.
- Courses are taught by certified online teachers who personalize each student’s learning experience.
- Many courses include a text reader to provide audio support in English and can be automatically translated into a variety of foreign languages.
- A student may start their course work at any time. Course credit will be delivered when the student completes the course.
- Credit may be earned by exam or in credit recovery mode where lesson assignments are based on pretesting, if a student has previously taken a course but did not earn credit.
The Bridge School provides K-12 students with a flexible online learning environment for full-time, part-time, credit recovery, and credit by exam.
Enter code 443636 in the first open search box.
Use the drop-down menu below to view the courses we offer and enroll in core curriculum, elective, and AP online courses today.